Thread: MOH: Warfighter

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

MOH: Warfighter

I enjoy a good FPS but I'm definitely not a hardcore FPS gamer. I generally enjoy the single player campaign games the most, with a good story, locations and script. Multiplayer is enjoyable, but not my priority.

I've had MPH: Warfigher already preloaded since last week in Origin, waiting to play as it wasn't released until this weekend. Got it 50% off thanks to already owning BF3: Premium, so that was nice.

Found some time tonight to finally give the game a quick play. Only played through about an hour of the single player campaign so far, but I must say it was enjoyable (if you like FPSers). Very nice graphics/visuals, and lots of cinematography style visuals and effects. Looks really good. You definitely need a good graphics card to get the most out of it though. The missions, voice acting, variety of locations and activities involved in are very varied and fun.

I liked the added realism of the sniper section I already played. In most games you just aim from a distance, get the sight lines up, and pick off the target. In this game you do that and you miss because you have to also consider distance. Most of the time I needed to aim 2-4 notches above the target, and slightly to the right to get a clean kill. Definitely adds to the feel.

Not had chance to try the multiplayer yet as I wanted to play through the single player first.

Anyone else played it yet?

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have it already for the PS3. Lately the guys from unSane and Duplex are releasing patches straight away after their release, they also have already patches for Assassin's Creed III, NFS: Most Wanted, Doom 3 BFG Edition, Dishonored... It's just great at the moment

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice, although I think quite a few of those games are deserving of a proper purchase.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another one I need time to look at.....
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.