I have a real hatred for anything that is a smartphone or tablet now thanks to the total crap that's going on between Apple and Samsung. Even Google's Android OS is going to get dragged in the next round as that's Apple's next target.

The patents and court cases are making me sick. How can you patent and monopolize something like multi touch? It's like trying to patent a PC mouse. Or a console gamepad. There is only one obvious way for touchscreens to work. Half of the stuff these companies patent were inveted in the past anyway - they just have bigger pockets to make it "theirs".

In the console market, the giants just get on with it from what I can tell. Then we have smart phones and tablets, the war of law. Yuck! PC hardware has always done better for consumers in an open market. If PC's were owned by IBM and their patents, we would never have enjoyed such a rich and open platform.

I'm sticking to PC's, Laptops and standard phones. Bollocks to all these "Start Trek the Next Generation" devices.