Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gotta love b3ta

Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Gotta love b3ta

So, you've probably all heard of www.b3ta.com, and if not, why not check it out. There are some genuinely hilarious (and wonderfully offensive) things on there, I especially enjoy the frequent image challenges.

So, here in this topic, I thought I (and anyone else that way inclined) could post up stuff they particularly dug.

Note now: SOME OF THIS STUFF MAY BE OFFENSIVE

I'll go first, in the picky eaters question of the week someone posted the delightful

Vegetarians are so picky
    A friend from college loved annoying vegetarians. His roomate's girlfriend was a vegetarian. Let the games begin.

Once, within her earshot, he ordered a meat-lovers pizza with extra animal and told them if they hit an animal on the way over to just plop it on top. He did this because she ordered a cheese pizza. She almost cried.

He firmly agrees with the principle of "for every animal you don't eat, I'll eat three." He has a bumper sticker that states "So many cats, so few recipies."

His culinary masterpiece was a burger called "The Ark" which contained ground beef, ground pork, ground lamb, ground turkey, ground chicken, and any other ground animal he could get his hands on. This was then put in a blender for maximum compactness. It was shaped into a patty, wrapped in bacon, and fried. Just looking at it could give you a heart attack.

She said it was cruel to eat meat because the animals were killed horribly... so he bought a goat. The goat was humanely barbequed. She refused to eat any.

As for me, I can't eat oysters. Had to disect one once and they just disgust me. I'm not picky though. I've eaten chicken feet and other dubious parts before. My sister was tricked into eating cow tongue by a friend's mom. She said it was good but seeing the tongue afterwards made her ill.

Edit: Just remembered. He also loved to eat ribs and turkey legs in front of vegetarians. He would make growling noises to piss them off even more.
    (evil_penguin_17 I am the lizard Queen!, Thu 1 Mar 2007, 19:55, )
    Last edited by J T; 26th March 2007 at 22:35. Reason: Double posting - posts have been automerged

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    He has a bumper sticker that states "So many cats, so few recipies."
    That one is great. And always remember, vegetarians eat our food's food

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If vegetarians eat our food's food, then doesn't that make vegetarians our food too?

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol with such a logical argument Harrison, I would say........yes.
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking of cannibalism?

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What ever happened to that cannibal in Germany? The one who advertised for someone willing to be eaten. And someone did volunteer and he ate them. Last I heard he was in prison awaiting trial.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't know, didn't hear anything about that anymore.

Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    His name is Armin Meiwes and he was convicted of murder and sentenced to life imprisonment.

I love b3ta thats where i got my signature link from.
    [URL="http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/"]Hey Hey 16k by Rob Manuel[/URL] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If he was convicted of murder then I completely disagree with that sentencing. The victim was willingly killed and eaten by volunteering. Whilst in today's society it isn't exactly acceptable practice to go around eating willing members of the public, he didn't really murder him. In my view it was assisted premeditated suicide. Not too clued up on the law concerning the eating of another human though.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not too clued up on the law concerning the eating of another human though.
    I don't think there's any law concerning this. How would you predict that?