Hybrid View

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Game deals

Post here whenever you see a great PC gaming deal available.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Left4dead 1 and 2 currently 75% off on Steam.

They are also selling them as a combined Bundle for £5.74, which is a real bargain for loads of co-op Zombie killing action.

And if anyone is feeling like getting friends involved there is also a 4 pack available, so you can then hand out licenses to 3 of your friends for some 4 player co-op gaming.

X Superbox

But even better at the moment is the X Superbox. This contains every game and expansion in the X series for just £9.99. So if you like your space trading and combat here is the chance to buy one of the greatest series in one bundle.

And although I do already own most of the games in this series separately I decided to grab this so I have them all ready to go in Steam, with patches etc more easily available.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This weekend Steam have some great game boxsets on offer, well worth grabbing, even if you already own a couple of the games in them.

But first we have Skyrim, 50% off, so if you don't own it yet here is a great chance to get hold of a copy.

Next we have the Elder Scrolls Collection. This is only a daily deal so you need to grab it before Friday evening. This includes Morrowind II and IV GOTY editions that included the main expansion packs with each. Plus you also get Skyrim and its new expansion, Dawnguard. All of this bundle for just £40.98

However, the best deal is the following one.

Quakecon Pack. 76% off at £69.99, instead of £294.59. This pack includes a lot of content. Including Doom, Doom 2, Doom 3.. Doom expansion packs for each, Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout New Vegas plus expansions, Heretic, HeXen series, Hunted, Quake I, II, III, IV.. plus expansions, Rage, Rogue Warrior, Spear of Destiny, Elder scrolls III GOTY, Elder Scrolls IV GOTY, Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, Wolfenstein 3D, Return to Castle Wolfenstein... and the list goes on.

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I found Divinie Divinity at 4,99 in Steam and it is a game in 100 top list of pc gamer....
    A500 - A600 - A1200

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is a great game, and even better at that price.

Also worth noting is that many of the recent big MMORPGs are now free to play on Steam.

Dungeons and Dragons Online
    The Lord of the Rings Online
    Star Trek Online
    Age of Empires Online

And loads more. 20 free to play MMO's in total on there. Most using a micro payment method whereby you play the main game for free, but can buy extras like equipment and side quests for small payments.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GamersGate have Supreme Commander 75% off this week.

You can get the Gold Edition, including the original game plus the expansion pack for just £3.75. bargain!

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-SCG/...edition-bundle

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Game deals

There have been loads of deals like this over Christmas on there. Some of the daily deals have been really good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This week's Humble Bundle is a Team 17 one. Lots of Worms, Alien breed trilogy and Superfrog HE. Well worth getting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

It's always caturday! My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Warner Bros Humble Bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com

Top Contributors

1. Bruce Wayne

Also, apparently Humble Bundle allows gifting game codes you already own now: http://support.humblebundle.com/cust...ing-steam-keys

Bonus: https://www.g2a.com/batman-arkham-or...ey-global.html

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's interesting... Especially considering how the altered the Steam activation system for Humble Bundle recently. Before you just received a S/N for each game and activated it by copy/paste into Steam. Now you have to link your Steam account to your Humble Bundle account and clicking next to a game automatically activates it in your Steam account, which is much easier. I was sure they implemented that to prevent people giving away or selling individual keys as the new system hides the actual s/n.

Regarding the WB bundle. Very nice. Sadly I already own them all!

It's also really annoying because I only recently purchased those 2 Batman games on Steam for slightly more than the total bundle cost to get them both in Steam (already owned the retail copies of both but they refused to activate in Steam and needed GFWL, whereas the latest Steam versions don't use that now).