Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Game deals

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Old Games (gog.com) are offering the Divinity Anthology as a "Pay what you want" package until the 18th October.

http://www.gog.com/divinity

You can pay whatever you want for the Divinity Anthology, but you have to pay at least $13.03 to get all 3 games in the series. You can pay whatever you want for the original Divine Divinity, but you will need to pay over $6.47 to also get the sequel Beyond Divinity, and you must pay at leasr $13.03 to get all 3 games including Divinity II.

Divinity II is also a very special Developer's Cut which includes both the original and expansion packs, but also has built in a load of extra features as it is the version the developers used when testing the game, so you can access any area, weapon, turn yourself into an creature in the game. you can basically play around with the game however you want.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Games Workshop Blood Bowl Chaos Edition for £14.48

Steam are running a weekend special offering discounts on most "Focus Home Interactive" games, some up to 75% off.

This includes Games Workshop Blood Bowl legendary Edition, but doesn't include the newly released (this week) Blood Bowl Chaos Edition. There is however a way to still buy the new Chaos Edition with a 28% discount...

If you buy Blood Bowl legendary Edition with a 50% discount for £7.49, once purchased if you look at the game's store page you will see you are then offered the ability to upgrade to the new Chaos Edition with a 65% discount, costing £6.99.

So you can get the new Chaos Edition for a total price of £14.48, rather than the RRP of £19.99.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Old Games as the interplay Complete Catalog on offer for the next 2 weeks. It's another pay what you want deal, gaining more games for the more you pay. Pay $34.99 or more and receive the full 32 games on offer. Very nice deal.

http://www.gog.com/interplay/

The collections title is a bit misleading as Interplay released a lot of very big games over the years and many are not included here, so I'm thinking only the games already being hosted by GOG were included. Still, its a nice retro bundle from a great developer.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A free copy of Plants vs Zombies.

You can grab a free copy of this great game over the next week. The offer was advertise prior to its redemption period on various international sites, however not the redemption period has arrived the site states it is only open to US citizens. But fear not, there is an easy way around this using a Proxy server.

Here’s what you need to do:
    Go to the site by using this proxy site: proxymad.com – use this link from the proxy https://shop.popcap.com/zombiemouth/redeem
    Give them your e-mail and use this code to get the game: PEAH8R
    You will receive a link to the installer and your personal code to activate the game.
    The code you receive is NOT compatible with Steam.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Humble THQ Bundle

Humble THQ Bundle has just gone live. A very nice Humble Bundle containing the following titles:

• Saints Row: The 3rd
    • Metro 2033
    • Red Faction Armageddon
    • Darksiders
    • Company of Heroes
    • Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
    • Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

There are some amazing games in that list, and you only need to pay over $5.62 at the moment to secure them all. They are redeemable/unlockable on Steam for download.

Annoyingly I already owned the top 3 in that list, plus the first Darksiders on PS3, but I grabbed the bundle anyway at this price to get the CoH games and Darksiders on the PC. Doesn't look like you can redeem the titles individually (other than Saints Row), so serials can't be given to friends. But at this price why bother, everyone should go and grab this.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

GetGames - Get Loaded Weekend

GetGames has another Get Loaded 72 hours. http://www.getloadedgo.com

This time it's a Sega themed collection. Buy any 2 of the 6 games for £10.

Games included are:

• Total War: Shogun 2
    • Jet Set Radio
    • Aliens vs Predator
    • Binary Domain
    • Sonic Generations
    • Renegade Ops

Some very nice games in this offer.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another GetGames Get Loaded 72 hours.

Some very nice titles in the lineup this time, and even better news is they are 2 for £6 this time!

http://getloadedgo.com/?utm_medium=e...et%20Re-Loaded

We’ve gone round singing carols outside many an office, and gotten numerous publishers stupidly drunk at Christmas parties to get these games for the price of £6 / €8 / $10. Check out the full list of games:

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
    Napoleon Total War
    FEAR 3
    Mafia 2
    Borderlands GOTY
    Duke Nukem Forever
    Alpha Protocol
    Deus Ex: HR
    Civ IV Complete
    Empire Total War

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Steam currently has Legend of Grimrock on offer in their daily flash sales for just £2.99, so if you still haven't grabbed it today is a great time to do so.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^^

Likewise for the Crysis Collection on Steam for £9.99.... Crazy!

....only about 45hrs GMT left at time of post.
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Game deals

There have been loads of deals like this over Christmas on there. Some of the daily deals have been really good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD