Thread: Met some actors

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Met some actors

A good friend of mine is director (only shorts so far), and he's always around when there's some production, and the last 3 weeks they filmed here in Luxembourg the first 2 episodes of a new series called Air Force One is Down.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2338467/

So last Friday, before the last filming day, they all went out for a drink together in Pygmalion, an Irish pub in the city, and he invited me to come with him.

He was also the driver for Linda Hamilton, but unfortunately she didn't come, as her plane left 5 o'clock in the morning, and she wanted to stay in the hotel that night.

But I met Jeremy Sisto, Emilie de Ravin, Cas Anvar and Jamie Thomas King. Very nice people, and Emilie is quite a heavy drinker One week before, she broke her tooth when she was drunk, nobody neither herself knew how it happened, and she had to go to the dentist to fix it. As she didn't want to go here, she wanted to fly back to L.A. to her dentist, but that would have stopped the production for 1 week, so they took her to Paris to fix it, what a story.

Jeremy Sisto had rented a whole hotel for himself, as he also brought his family. Nice guy, didn't get to talk too much to him, was quite busy on his phone all the time.

I also didn't stay too long, as it was also national holiday in Luxembourg, and I was invited together with my girlfriend at some of her friends place. She came with me for 30 minutes, as she wanted to meet Emilie, but then had to leave, as she was already late, but I stayed a bit longer. Emilie then came 10 minutes later, bad luck for my girlfriend

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice. So jealous of you meeting Emilie... she's gorgeous. Is her Australian accent still quite strong? Or more American in real life?

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Didn't sound Australian to me, although I'm not the best to ask when it comes to accents.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In Lost it seemed quite strong. Still, was great for you to meet them all. Did you get any autographs or photos with them?

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not the autograph hunter, even when going to concerts and I meet some of the musicians afterwards, I never ask for autographs. At some point I wanted to take some pictures, but I only had my phone with me, and it was quite dark, so I didn't even bother to take some.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With autographs I only see a point in collecting them to remember a special event, or for some special reason. For example I've got a sealed C3P0 figure signed at a London convention by the guy who played him, and I think that is really cool as it links the 2 very nicely and always gives a good memory of that day. I don't see the point in buying signatures online though... I think you have to be there and get them in person for them to mean much.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's indeed true.