That's good news. Some guys are decrypting the TrueBlue dongle, and already released 2 patches (eboots) for Ninja Gaiden 3 and FIFA Street 2012, so that you're able to play these games that require firmware above 4.xx on your 3.55 CFW.

I tried both tonight, and both are working fine. Hopefully they will manage to bypass dongles soon, and release a new CFW.

A short while ago we posted about the work the E3 Team was doing with bypassing the True Blue dongle. Well now they’re telling us what they’ve been up to and it's pretty big.

Now, initially I myself thought that the work that E3 was doing was just going to result in a new dongle on the market and you know what, I’m glad they proved me wrong... well kind of. Not only have they found a way to get newer games to work on 3.55 CFW they found three but one of them will involve an E3 dongle, now there is no point in trying to explain all of this myself and mess it up so I’ve posted a quote from the E3 team below as well as two patched game links to let you run your legal backups of Ninja Gaiden 3 and FIFA Street 2012 on your CFW enabled PS3 without a dongle.