Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Sword of Etheria (PS2)

Has anyone here heard of The Sword of Etheria? If so, do you know if it is any good?

I just discovered some great looking screenshots for the game and it is described as a Third-Person Action game. And the description I read said it's gameplay has some great three character combat.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Trust me, the game is crap. It can be fun, the 3 character combat for the first 30 minutes, but then it gets tedious. You can kick an enemy in the air, then hit it when still in the air with the 2nd character, then the 3rd character and so on, until the combo has ended. That is the fun part, you can literally play volleyball with the enemy, but after the 10th enemy, it looses it's fun rapidly. The gameplay is typical hack'n slash and straight forward. But the game is already over 1 year old.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm... So not really one to mark too highly in the list of games to acquire.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Hmm... So not really one to mark too highly in the list of games to acquire.
    Nope, just forget about it, or d/l it to try, as DVDs are cheap (well you know about that), and make your own opinion (and tell me what you think).