Thread: Forum Runner

Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Forum Runner

Thought I'd suggest a neat little iPhone/Android app called Forum Runner. As you can probably guess, it's an app for browsing forums on your phone. The only catch is that the administrator of the forum must have installed the necessary support for it to work. This is apparently quickly and easily done. Harrison?

The app itself is of course tailored for mobile use, it's quite fast and gives access to nearly all features of the forum. I've been using it with another forum for a while and love it. Would be nice if it worked here too. I know we have a mobile web version for easier mobile use, but really, this app just works so much easier. The free version is read-only, sadly, but if you pay the about 2 euros they ask for it then you can post with it as well. Something to consider if you like checking the forum while on the move?

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been using another one called Tapatalk with Amibay for some months now and that is great. I added this forum into its support also but I've been having some issues activating the forum to work with it. I'm hoping to fix that issue soon then Tapatalk support for Android and iPhone will be working on here.

I've not tried Forum Runner, but looking at the website it looks very similar to Tapatalk, with forum admins free to add a forum and users having to purchase the Forum Runner app for $1.99, which I think is the same price as Tapatalk.

If I can't get Tapatalk to work with classciamiga then I will give this alternative a try.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good. If you get this Tapatalk working I'll definitely have a look at it instead.