Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by J T View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Submeg View Post
    ...extremely hard and long! but still loved it...

Quote Originally Posted by Agram View Post
    Some personal achievements and memories...

First successful landing on the air craft carrier in F/A-18 Interceptor. Took some patience, and trepidation. And achieving a 1:1 ratio for missiles fired to bogies downed.
    Oh man, landing on the carrier was a real bitch until you got the knack, I remember that well. Also keenly remember spending a lot of time flying under the golden gate (and trying to do it upside down as well - can't remember if I ever made it). I also did silly thing like seeing how far the plane could be driven around the map (yes, that's without actually taking off - the things kids do, eh? ).

F/A-18 interceptor was a cracker, I really enjoyed it. I have the manual already scanned (and a bunch of others too, form a while back) - really must get round to adding these things to the site.
    After re-reading this old post of mine, I have a hankering for messing about with a more modern flight simulator. Although nothing too complex, I don't have much time nowadays for ****wittery

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are quite a few flight sims with a more unforgiving arcade style of control, but still some great graphics and gameplay.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to cruise around recognisable landmarks, do some stunts and (importantly) blow some things up

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    How do i never saw this post?
    Best memories o Amiga?
    - First game i played, Wings of Fury, trying to land, and figuring out that i had to press up, for the F4 get the hook on the carrier
    - F18 - the Carrier, the brigde, omg, so many many hours!
    - F1GP - completing the full season in highest difficulty. O boy those were the days. Also Betting the Estoril Circuit Record for more the 1,5s as i remember.
    - i feel embarrassed on this next one: Party Games, do you remember? You had to roll the joystick to get points. Well, i just dismount a joystick, and with a friend, we played directly on the 4 switchs. 4 hands, one on each switch of the joystick. We did so many points and the score went so high that the digits on screen went into a bug situation. Some digits overlap others as i remember.
    A500 - A600 - A1200