Threaded View

Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

CD32 and my games collection

No doubt I'm not the first to say (or feel) this, but it's not great to come on here and make the first post a 'For Sale' one. After all these years of keeping the faith and secretly checking new pc motherboards for B52 songnames, I have to sell the last bit of physical Amiganess in my possession. For about 4 years, my CD32 was my main and only computer - ok, I added the SX1 expansion, a hard drive, 2 floppies, a keyboard, mouse, Philips monitor and tons of Aminet CDs but you get the point. I did move to an A1200 which I converted to a tower and added a 68040 to, but that was sold a few years ago because the tower was just huge (an Eyetech one I think, with PC floppy converter and some other goodies). Aaaanyway. I kept the CD32 as it was small and I hoped that one day it would get its chance. Fastforward several years and it now has to go. *sniffle*

I'm selling it on Ebay -
    CD32, 1 competition pro pad, SCART cable and PSU

My CD32 Games

This might sound funny but I was *this* close to keeping Heimdall 2 and Heroquest just as keepsakes because I had such good times playing them. Then I wanted to keep Pirates!Gold also, and this and that, and before I knew it I was keeping the lot. So I decided they all have to go - I still have the memories of playing them. Ok, I lie, I wasn't going to keep Microcosm - was anyone else as disappointed as I was when it finally came out?

Well, that's it - I still emulate for the odd game of Eye of the Beholder and Dune II, so you might catch me sloping around for UAE settings but for hardware, it's a tearful farewell.

Mario
    Last edited by zorba_g; 18th November 2011 at 17:16. Reason: added ebay links