Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and Goodbye!

So here's my story - I'm a music promoter / web developer / English teacher - I do a bit of everything to get by. Like the rest of you I'm just a regular chap with geekish tendencies and been collecting stuff for many years and have a very large collection.

Now, here's the thing. Times are tough as we all know, so earlier this year I decided to change things. I decided it was time to move on, make a fresh start. And so I am off to teach English in Asia.

I can probably put some of my collection in storage, but, as I said, times are tough and I need to get some money together to fund my travel and set up costs. So really, there is only one answer, and that is to sell off a fair bit of my collection. It's breaking my heart but what can I do.

The thing is though, I have a LOT of stuff to sell. Probably something like 2000+ items. I'm not interested in asking silly prices for anything - it's just as important to me that they go to a good home and perhaps I'll make a few new retro gaming pals, who will also know they've helped me get me to where I want to go.

So, since I do web database development, I decided to set up my own website so that I could keep a handle on all of my stuff. As I am keen to stress, this is not a professional site, it's just something that will allow me to post my stuff in an organised way.

I haven't added that much Amiga stuff yet, but I do have a fair bit of hardware to list. I will post the link here soon, once I've proven I'm a human and not a spambot

thanks for your interest!

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 15:00 ----------

The link is

http:www.retrohoarder.com

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice. But do you also have hardware, or is it only games?

Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, I have quite a lot of hardware, I will get around to adding it soon.