C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Major League Baseball 2K7 out

Just wanted to post it here, as Harrison asked for a Baseball game some time ago, Major League Baseball 2K7 has now been released.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool. I will have to try it out for sure. Thanks.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    MLB 07: The Show has also now be released, that is the one from SCEA, the other one is from Kush Games which have the 2K Sports products. You'll have to look for a review to see which one's better, or d/l them both and try them out.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I noticed both were out when i looked and was confused for a second as both have very similar names, but then I noticed they were from different developers/producers. I am in fact d/l them both to see which is the best. Can't always trust reviews after all

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know. I haven't played a baseball game since years, but I definitely want to. You made me think about it I don't know which one to get though, but I think I'm gonna wait for reviews, your opinion, or d/l them both too (but I think your opinion will be the longest to wait for ).

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just downloaded Major League Baseball 2K7, I saw a trailer on the net today, and it looked very good. I'm not gonna d/l the other one though, will try this one first.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you tried Major League Baseball 2K7 yet? I've just been having a quick game of this and am very impressed with the game. Very polished and slick visuals, and the gameplay has enough options and control without being over complex (which has been a problem in previous baseball games I've played).

If there is one element about this game that I currently have mixed feelings with it is the control system.

It didn't take me long into the first game I played to get to grips with the pitching and fielding controls and was quickly pitching well and getting a few out on three strikes. I was also fielding well and catching quite a few runners out between bases.

But I had really bad problems with the batting controls. I just cannot get the hang of using the analogue stick to swing to exactly the right timing and position. I hope this control can be altered in the settings. I will look later.

But now I've got really interested in this baseball game I'm going to also get hold of MLB 07 The Show to see how good that one is too as many are stating online that it is the best one.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't tried it yet, but it lies on my stack ready for testing. Let me know if The Show is better or not.