Thread: Got my new car

Threaded View

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Got my new car

I bought a new car, first time in my life, after over 21 years having the driver's license, and only having used cars, I eventually bought a new one.

It's an Audi A3 S-Line, 2.0 TDI, 170hp and S-Tronic automatic gearbox. I have both S-Line packages, inside and outside which gives you a nice touch. Inside you have the leather sports seats, the multi function steering wheel, whole interior is in black, some nice S-Line logo additions in the doorsteps. Outside it has some different looks for the lights, a bigger front lip with carbon, a small rear spoiler, a rear diffusor and chromated exhaust, and some other small additions.

I already have it since 3 months, but didn't take pictures yet, so I made some last week in our underground parking at work, still not the best pictures.

I have a BOSE soundsystem with 7 speakers and a subwoofer.

Rims are 18" 225 in titan optic.

Radio is the lastest and biggest Pioneer model AVIC F30BT. Has navigation system, bluetooth handsfree phone device, CD & DVD player (also working whilst driving), SD card slot behind the front, USB on the back with a cable inside the glove compartment, where I have an iPod Classic connected to it.

Might take better pictures outside some day.

I'm really happy with the car so far.
    Last edited by Demon Cleaner; 27th September 2011 at 11:38.