Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Subsonic

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well.. I do. About 400 CDs, 150 Vinyl LPs and from the dark ages about 300 albums on tape, so I do own the majority of my collection legitimately in some form or other.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Almost 80.000 tracks is more or less about 8.000 CDs, so saying that the majority of your collection is legitimate isn't so true I would say

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Considering I have 1000 CDs and nowhere near that library size...
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My collection is boosted by some huge collections of non official material, plus huge discographies, such as the Rolling Stone Top 1000 songs of all time, Game music collections such as the complete Final Fantasy discography, and complete discographies of groups like the Rolling Stones, Elvis, ACDC, Fleetwood Mac, Iron Maiden, Star Wars, Led Zeppelin, the Beatles etc... it is amazing the number of albums, EPs, singles, live recordings and bootlegs you can collect into a discography for one artist; Sonic Youth being a great example of that.. I own original CDs of all their studio albums but that only covers about 30% of the total I've managed to collect of their work. The number of rare EPs you just can't get hold of originals for, and the number of bootlegs is amazing. Same for others like The Cure or Sisters of Mercy.

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    My collection is boosted by some huge collections of non official material, plus huge discographies, such as the Rolling Stone Top 1000 songs of all time, Game music collections such as the complete Final Fantasy discography, and complete discographies of groups like the Rolling Stones, Elvis, ACDC, Fleetwood Mac, Iron Maiden, Star Wars, Led Zeppelin, the Beatles etc... it is amazing the number of albums, EPs, singles, live recordings and bootlegs you can collect into a discography for one artist; Sonic Youth being a great example of that.. I own original CDs of all their studio albums but that only covers about 30% of the total I've managed to collect of their work. The number of rare EPs you just can't get hold of originals for, and the number of bootlegs is amazing. Same for others like The Cure or Sisters of Mercy.
    *Covering tracks...

---------- Post added at 18:02 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    *Covering tracks...
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/