I got a 160GB PS3 slim, boxed with all cables and instructions, the other day for £150. The guy had hardly used it, only used it for blu-ray, and he was selling it...to fund his retro games habit! His front room was filled with cartridges, and under the TV he had a Dreamcast, Saturn, Megadrive, SNES, N64, Gamecube, and on the floor he had a Super Famicom!

I bought it for playing blu-rays, but since it's there I may as well use it for some games.

I have some very specific requirements. I don't have much time for gaming, so I like to make my time count. No point playing something where you need to clock up 50+ hours before you start getting anywhere. I like story-led games, and below I will say the games I have played on other platforms which I enjoyed so you can suggest some which are very similar.

Genres: I enjoy adventures and some RPG, not into sports at all, or car racing, or killing things.

Mini Ninjas (Wii) - might just get the PS3 version. I liked that it was simple, incredibly pretty and had a really nice atmosphere. The cherry blossoms falling in a gentle breeze, paddling down the river searching for sacred shrines...just gorgeous!

Rune Factory Frontier (Wii) and to a lesser extent the Wii Harvest Moon games - quite slow-paced, story led, I like the fact it was non-violent and you had the freedom to roam around and do what you want and do sub-quests.

Seiken Densetsu 3 (SNES) - I like these RPG-type games. I'm not really into fast-paced stuff as I don't find that relaxing.

Avatar: The Legend of Aang (Wii) - I'm a big Avatar fan and really enjoyed this. I'd probably class this as like a realtime RPG - it had lots of optional side-quests, items to collect to enhance your parties stats, good story, and combat was easy enough for me. The theme was very good.

Time Hollow (DS), Another Code: R (Wii) - these were essentially visual novels which were both lots of fun.

The Settlers / Anno (PC/Wii) - I love the kingdom-building games.

Any graphic adventures like Monkey Island.

So that's exactly what I like...what are the PS3 versions of the above?