Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Nuclear War" is it worth anything?

Hey guys, I just join the forum because the other day I bought a box full of DOS games and some of them turned out to be worth something. One of them is called Nuclear War. Its for IBM and on 5.25 floppy. It has the original manual, and as far as I can tell, has all the miscellaneous inserts including a poster that displays the boxart. The Box itself has a few scuffs, but other then that its in great condition. It looks like someone played it once and then shelfed it for so many years. I haven't been able to find it on Ebay or Amazon or any other place that sells retro games like this. So I'm wondering if anyone thinks it's worth anything?

Thanks in advance.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It definitely was a great game, so I'm sure someone would be interested in wanting to buy it. I think the Amiga version was slightly superior to the IBM PC DOS version, but not that different, and I'm sure the 5.25 floppy version is of interest to collectors.

As for value, I've no idea. Guessing at least £5, but could be much more if it really is rare. If you are interested in trying to sell it then take a look at our sister site http://www.amibay.com which is a trading site where you could list it for sale.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!