Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad everything was OK.

I love doctors names these days. Impossible to pronounce, let alone remember how to spell. And even harder to understand when you are talking with them. Are there no English doctors? I don't remember the last time I saw one.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

RetroSteve! My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still a bit pissed off tbh, as there is obviously some issue, though I haven't had any problems for a few months. However, I am very surious to know what this lump is.

I did not catch todays Doctor's name at all.

English doctors do exist. The GP whom I see regularly is both english and female. One of my old GPs was also english. There are certainly plenty of foreign ones though.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GPs are a different matter.. maybe all the English doctors go into being GPs for an easier life compared to working in the hospitals.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Btw, I forgot to tell you. I also finished all the stuff, the IRM and also a scintigraphy. I then went to the doctor, and he told me that it doesn't look too good, as one spinal disc (L4-L5), the one I already had a surgery, is in a really bad shape.

I then asked him how it would be if he would replace it with an artificial disc, which they sometimes do, and he told me that there is one major problem. My disks above (L3-L4) and below (L5-S1) are both also in a quite bad shape, and they have to support the one between them, but if it's the old one, or an artificial one doesn't really matter, as it would not necessarily get better.

So I asked what would then be the best, and I then got 2 injections on either side of the bone, and told that if I would feel better, I should start making some sport, that running would f.ex. be good for back muscles and abdominals.

At the moment I feel quite ok, and I bought a treadmill, got it last week and started using it yesterday. Now I will have to see how this will evolve.

Btw, treadmill is a Kettler Track Motion

RetroSteve! My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Something I haven't really mentioned is my shoulder trouble. Basically, is partially dislocates. It isn't painful as such, but can ache quite a bit. Anyway, i saw the doctor the other day, and its back off to the orthopaedic clinic next weeks.

Demon, how are you getting on with the treadmill? I recently joined a gym and have been using the treadmills and find that running helps my back a lot.

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I only did it twice so far, don't have too much time at the moment, was planning to start it weekly from next week on. I think it really helps, because it strengthens the back and belly muscles.