Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Adventurer Speed Biker Champion, Tadpole Champion, Pearl Hunt Champion, Spacerunner 2 Champion, Marble Mayhem Champion, Galaxians Champion, Starfrosch Champion, K Tire Racing Champion, Way of the stick Champion Phantom's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Old one I meant that one that was last year.

Mobile forum? Nah... that's for Atari not Amigas...
    [b]To Be A True Adventurer, You Ought To Play Real Text Adventures[/b]

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last year we were still running the older vBulletin 3.8 software, but I upgraded everything to vBulletin 4. There is no going back and with vB4 there is a lot still in development by the company so much more still to come. Once I have worked on the site some more and start making the move over to multi format approach I will then look at creating a lighter weight theme/skin for the forums to load faster on slower systems and older browsers. However, the sad truth is that technology continues to move on and older browser compatibility can't be kept at the expense of new stuff. Most software is now already stopping support of IE6, which was already far ahead of any Amiga browsers.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Adventurer Speed Biker Champion, Tadpole Champion, Pearl Hunt Champion, Spacerunner 2 Champion, Marble Mayhem Champion, Galaxians Champion, Starfrosch Champion, K Tire Racing Champion, Way of the stick Champion Phantom's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hehe... who cares 'bout Internet Exploder from Microdoze?

Anyway, just posting from latest version of OWB under AmigaOS 4.1 U2. Hmmm... it seems really fast.

Maybe something fixed in OWB. That's good then. :-)

Don't be upset Dave, I don't want to minimize your great work, you know that.
    [b]To Be A True Adventurer, You Ought To Play Real Text Adventures[/b]