Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my point. The reason I only really post and feel comfortable is because of the people...and now the fact that there is all this stuff going on, it seems like a second home, need more people to feel like that...
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I only visit Lemonamiga to see how far they are with a new release of Lemonade. I mainly go to that topic only to see if there's something new, rarely look at the other topics. There are surely less "cool" people than here.

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    they are those really nerdy guys that everyone disliked at school...

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    We also have one here on the board, and you saw what happened to him over the months/years.

Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with Submeg, the reason this board is much better to come to is because it doesn't enforce being amiga-only. There simply isn't enough interest around anymore to base a forum solely on that and remain active. The only way an amiga-board can really survive is to have an extensive off-topic section like we do. There is only one amiga-only board I can think of that is fairly active, and that is amiga.org. But that place is as you say, boring!

Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I post here for the fun and banter, and the Amiga stuff is really just a secondary interest (although that is what brought me here in the first place).

Maybe, if people are concerened, a quick rethink could be in order? Like, having the very first page of the forum root be a simple page with two big fat buttons - one for "Amiga" and one for, well, "everything else" and that way there is a clear distinction.

Could also be a nice place for the fancy graphics logos and things that people have been creating.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    We also have one here on the board, and you saw what happened to him over the months/years.
    Yeah Punisher, you weiner
    Last edited by J T; 9th March 2007 at 14:44. Reason: Double posting - posts have been automerged

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by J T View Post

Maybe, if people are concerened, a quick rethink could be in order? Like, having the very first page of the forum root be a simple page with two big fat buttons - one for "Amiga" and one for, well, "everything else" and that way there is a clear distinction.

Could also be a nice place for the fancy graphics logos and things that people have been creating.
    That sounds like a cool idea....but how could you implement that with the front page? Because the main site is quite nice, it would then be all split up

Quote Originally Posted by J T View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    Yeah Punisher, you weiner
    Lol!!!