It is easily possible to create a decent video clip at 320x256 resolution. After all, that is the resolution VCD CDs use! And 100MB is actually quite a big file and a lot can be squeezed into this size.

I am going to try and create a detailed guide to capturing game footage, compressing and resizing and uploading to youtube and will be adding this to the site tutorials. I hope to create this next week.

For the reduction in framerate from 50 to 25, in actual fact PAL video only runs at 25FPS anyway, with the US NTSC running at 30FPS. The 50FPS is actually the interlaced TV signal, and each of these 50 frames is only ever showing half of the complete image at a time. So reducing the framerate to 25 frames per second should be an issue.

The problem with a game like Pinball Fantasies where you are losing parts of the frames due to fast motion is in how the original video clip was created. If WinUAE is capturing at 50 frames per second then it will in fact be capturing every interlaced frame a real Amiga would output.

The solution to this problem when reducing the framerate to 25FPS is to deinterlace the video clip before you reduce the framerate. This will merge every two frames interlaced content so you will then not lose any frame information when you then reduce the framerate. And, Teho, as you are using Premiere it has a deinterlace filter built in so it quite easy to use. You just need to quickly experiment on a short section of video first as you can choose to deinterlace the odd or even frames, and need to run a text first to see which frames you want to perform the action on. Hope that fixes that issue for you.

BTW, if any of you have any video related questions feel free to ask. I know quite a lot about it from my work.