ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Queensland flooding

Dont know if you guys have heard about it, but we are having massive floods here. So much of Queensland is underwater and 8 people had died. We are going to need serious help, I will post some more info later, wanting to know if you guys are getting coverage over there? It's bigger than Germany and France put together!
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    2 days ago, i saw some news about it in the Portuguese night news on Tv.
    they say (as you say) that the are would be Germany and France put together..... omg...
    if google earth would refresh the satellite photos today, you would not recognize Australia.... (ok, i am exagerating a bit) but france+germany is a big area...
    A500 - A600 - A1200

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the UK they are covering the flooding hourly on the news channels. Being one of our commonwealth countries I really hope the UK helps.

Tonight on Sky news they were showing footage shot my some residents, showing the water quickly rising and flooding the car park next to a river, and then the cars washing down the river. Only taking 40 minutes to happen. Madly the guy behind the camera, after filming the water rising for 40 minutes, is heard asking his friend if they should maybe move their car. Talk about leaving it too late!

The weather is definitely getting worse around the world in the last couple of years. Look at all the flooding around the world recently. India/Pakistan had even worse flooding... earth quakes in quite a few different countries... is it the beginning of the end?

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!