Downloads
    Uploads

Checking for banned member

Is there anyway to check out if a new member is a Banned old member? I am having a problem with one trying to rejoin under different names
    Last edited by Harrison; 11th January 2011 at 12:23.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Firstly, in answer to the question posted above... Records regarding Banned members are private and not available for public or community access. This is in line with Data Protection and the security of this site. The administration and moderation decisions of classicamiga are final on such matters. However, any member who thinks they have wrongly had their site access restricted are welcome to appeal to the administration of classicamiga and we will review your case.

Finally, as can be seen, the member above, nerobikaz, has been banned from this site. It is obvious why the question above was raised as this account quickly showed itself to be a Chinese based spammer, using a server tracing back to Pakistan.. This information has been reported to the relevant organisations/authorities.

We will not sit back and accept such disruption on this forum.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What an idiot for posting that topic!
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/