Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered the 3 Family Guy Star Wars episodes on Blu-Ray in a box, watched the trailers, looked quite funny. Have to say that I'm not into the Family Guy stuff, never really watched it, but the trailers from the Star Wars episodes really looked funny. Got dispatched yesterday.

RetroSteve! My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Nice looking bike. So did you get that white one... or are you secretly now the owner of the pink one shown in the other version links at the bottom?

You're quite into your bike's then steve. Did you ever start the driving lessons you mentioned a while back? Or decided to stick with self propulsion and the bus?
    I got the white one. The Allez does also come in red, but only on the double chainring versions. I do prefer red, but the triple chainring ones are either silver or white.

I went out on it earlier and it was really nice to ride. Will take a bit of getting used to though. I cycled to a local bike shop to buy a 'track pump'. The particular one I got after looking around on the internet was a Topeak Joe Blow Sport II. One of the strangest names ever, but it inflates the tyres to 8.5 bar with virtually no effort at all. Only problem was that it was quite big, so I had to cycle home with a big yellow thing sticking out of my rucksack.

I did start driving lessons back in 2008 a couple of months after I got my driving license. I did make good progress, but I stopped in the summer of 2008 due to lack of money. I never continued as I found better things to spend my money on.

I probably could start driving lessons again. I have a bit more money now and my Dad has offered to help pay for it, but I don't think I will bother. My driving instructor was good, but in order for me to learn how to use the car properly etc, it will take quite a bit more practise than a 1 hour lesson per week. And there isn't really any other way to practise short of having lots of driving lessons, and that would soon get very expensive.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    I ordered the 3 Family Guy Star Wars episodes on Blu-Ray in a box, watched the trailers, looked quite funny. Have to say that I'm not into the Family Guy stuff, never really watched it, but the trailers from the Star Wars episodes really looked funny. Got dispatched yesterday.

The first Star Wars Family Guy they did, called "Blue Harvest" (named after the pre-production script name for the original Star Wars film) was brilliant. I also don't like Family Guy and never watch it, but found these Star Wars features great. You don't need to really know the actual cartoon characters that much to still find it really funny.

I didn't know they had already released all 3 as a collection. I definitely will be ordering this.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got lots of vouchers for modlezone, so brought myself an RC plane. I got Hershy Chocholate and an ITV 2010 F1 book. some smellys and a nice 12yr old bottle of single malt scotch whiskey. and a fishing mug. Also won 4 tickets the SFX Weekender event at camber sands next month but cant go as noone wants to come! (you want them H?)
    :thumbs: Amiga, Wii Amiga on wii! SORTED! :thumbs:
    [img]http://www.my-wii.co.uk/wiibanner.jpg[/img]

RetroSteve! My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Coates View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Do go on...
    I still want to know why Harrison put ... in the list. Maybe he got something for christmas which he is too embarassed to tell us about?

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by StuKeith View Post
    I got lots of vouchers for modlezone, so brought myself an RC plane. I got Hershy Chocholate and an ITV 2010 F1 book. some smellys and a nice 12yr old bottle of single malt scotch whiskey. and a fishing mug. Also won 4 tickets the SFX Weekender event at camber sands next month but cant go as noone wants to come! (you want them H?)
    I didn't even know about that event as I hardly ever read SFX magazine, but if you can't go and the tickets are going spare that that would be great. I would definitely go along.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Coates View Post
    I still want to know why Harrison put ... in the list. Maybe he got something for christmas which he is too embarassed to tell us about?
    More presents not listed.. nothing more.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!