Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot to also ask... how did Front Mission Evolved look? I spotted that one in your pictures... and what about Final Fantasy XIV and Guildwars 2?

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    My girlfriend was even pushing me forward to take a picture with the "Enslaved" girl, but I didn't even want to, which is usually just the opposite

Front Mission looked really great, and I'm also looking forward to it, as I liked the ones before. Although it looked more like a mech FPS, and not like a strategy game anymore, will have to see how this will look like in the end.

And as I mentioned before, I got the beta key for FFXIV, didn't install it yet though, I'm off work until Thursday.

Didnd't check out Dragon Age, because it's not the game I'm looking forward to, as it's more the old school PC RPG like Baldur's Gate, and I only liked that years ago, when it was still something new. I could imagine playing it on the PC though, but on a console, don't know?

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With the first Dragon Age the developers created slightly different versions of the game for PC and console releases. The PC version was better as it had more control over combat and party management, whereas the console versions were focused more on real time combat only and it suffered for it. The PC release was definitely the one to play.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I know that, saw many reviews.