Server (Network ID): AmigaOnline
    Password: test

Software:

Official Homepage: https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi2/

Mirrors:
    http://www.clubic.com/lancer-le-tele...0-hamachi.html
    or
    http://www.01net.com/telecharger/win...hes/38886.html

This free software is able to establish a link bewteen your computer and mine. It will allow us to play together (may be more secured than Kaillera servers)

If i'm not online, then contact AmigaOnline@hotmail.fr to plan a game session!

Here are some games that could be played online:

Some more games to come! Any advise welcomed! Amiga is alive!!
    Sorry for my poor English
    Ah, Im with you now.

Your just playing multiplayer games? that use the serial port?
    I mean Shoon's is right, killera is the only way to play any 2 player games online.

I currently host the old AmigaOnline site (merged into pspuae to form UltimateAmiga.co.uk).
    I have all the packs that have been made for playing 2 player online, just need to re-up them.
    Dear FOL! I'm proud to meet you!
    It's been a long time before any member adds a new post on the AmigaOnline category. Today, there's a new hope!
    I'm really interested if you can re-up the packs! I've created my own packages, and done many tests online for the last year! Any help welcomed!

---------- Post added at 16:10 ---------- Previous post was at 15:17 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    FOL, let us know once you've had chance to re-upload them all. I've been wanting to try some online Amiga gaming for a while name; as well as starting up the Classicamiga clan to try and get some online gaming happening here.
    Yes it would be great! And i have tested online many games that are not currently in these packs

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some screenshots added/Moonstone, BlitzBombers, Marble Madness, Body Blows, Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters, FirePower

Downloads
    Uploads
    Server Authentication updated!

Server (Network ID): AmigaOnline
    Password: AmigaOnline

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there!

Just to say that new AmigaOnline members may be temporarely placed in a waiting list, before I confirm they are "trusted members". So be a little patient if you want to join for the first time the network, and don't hesitate to inform me on the forum or to send a mail before you join AmigaOnline network. I'm not a bot, just a human being.
    Thanks in advance

Downloads
    Uploads
    -Some screenshots added /Tankkk, Master Blaster

-Multiplayer mode (3 players and more) added for these games:

Dyna Blaster (5 simultaneous players on AmigaOnline network!)

BlitzBombers (4 simultaneous players on AmigaOnline network!)

Tritus (3 simultaneous players on AmigaOnline network!)

Master Blaster (5 simultaneous players on AmigaOnline network!)
    Last edited by AmigaOnline; 19th July 2010 at 11:37.

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Multiplayer mode (3 players and more) added for this game:

Air Taxi (4 simultaneous players on AmigaOnline network!)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Multiplayer mode (3 players and more) added for these games:

Monsters Of Terror (4 simultaneous players on AmigaOnline network!)

Super Tennis Champs
    Prabably the best tennis game available on Amiga! (2 or 4 simultaneous players exclusively on AmigaOnline network!)

Thanks to Frog & eSpaniSh

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great to see you working so hard on the games for this.

Would you be interested in a section on the forums to dedicate to online multiplayer Amiga gaming? This could then hold tutorials on how to get playing Amiga games online (where and what to download, configurations etc), as well as direct downloads and discussion for additional games to be added? We could work together to get a section together and use it as a central place to develop this all further and then try to get more people from different communities involved.

Plus, if we could get enough information together than a final page on the main classicamiga site could be dedicated to a full guide.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a lot for your congratulations, Harrison
    In fact, to be perfectly honest, i think it would be great to add an online section to this forum.
    My main objective is to find players and games testers for my Hamachi network, and i have the same topic on many amiga specific forums. It would be great if you may help me to organise my topic (i need someone to find screenshots and to resize them properly (same size for all games), and with more clear appearance.
    Sadly, I don't have so much time to dedicate to a specific forum.
    I don't have any link for downloads, because it not always allowed & appreciated by moderators.
    All my packages are really easy to use, and all have a specific doc included to allow user to play online. So, the tutorial, could help to join Hamachi network, but then all really needed help is already there (text file, with detailled steps to follow).

As a final world I would say it should be a great idea in a first time to add this new online section. For the other details, it should be discussed more deeply if you want (i don't want to spend too much time if there are no interested players here (hope you understand))

---------- Post added at 14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 14:41 ----------

And it should be interesting too to know how many members should be (really=not only for one hour, but regularly) motivated for online gaming in this forum

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We welcome the addition of downloads, so if you do have packages created then I would love them to be added to the forum for download. As you may have seen, we have a dedicated downloads section (which was recently added when I upgraded the site). I can add an online Amiga gaming section to the downloads area to host these.

The only thing that is a sticking point for most site is the inclusion of Kickstart roms in any download. This isn't a problem though as there are alternative methods to get those. Anything else, we go by the attitude that it can be provided for download unless we get a complaint specifically from the file's owners.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!