Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Goodwood Festival of Speed

Is anyone going to the Goodwood Festival of Speed this coming weekend?

I've not got tickets yet, but am considering going. It's gone up in price again this year though and is £50 per ticket. And late bookings can collect tickets on the gate on the day.

This will be a good year for any F1 fans as it is the 60th anniversary of Formula One, so to celebrate the Festival of Speed will have over 50 of the most famous F1 cars throughout history on show and running on the track. These include Schumacher's '91 Benetton, Hamilton and Button driving the Prost McLaren, The Tip0 159 Alfetta Alfa Romeo, Brabham, Brawn 2009, many Ferraris, Jordan, Lotus, Maserati, Matra, McLaren, Mercedes, Porsche, Toleman, Tyrrell, Williams..

More info here.

Confirmed F1 drivers are Jenson and Hamilton, Mark Webber, Nico Rosberg, Jarno Trulli, Heikki Kovalainen, Karun Chandhok, Bruno Senna, Marc Gene and Nick Heidfeld.

Plus Sir Jackie Stewart, John Surtees, Emerson Fittipaldi, Mika Hakkinen, Sir Stirling Moss, Jochen Mass and Patrick Tambay. I would be surprised if David Coulthard, Johnny Herbert and Damon Hill are not there as they normally are.

And as has been the case for a few years now, the great rally stages will also be there with some famous names racing history rally cars from the past and present.
    Last edited by Harrison; 29th June 2010 at 13:39.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!