I'm desperate for a solution to a big problem with UAE4Droid.....hopefully someone here knows!?!

Ok, so I have an Xperia Play, and running the latest version of UAE4Droid.....however, on a few two player+ games, there seems to be an absolutely massive flaw with the controls, whereby if you hit the fire button, it was start a two player game.

This is basically making those games unplayable. Take Nitro for example, a superb racing game. Use it on UAE4Droid and its utterly useless - two players come up, start the game, and player 2 is rendered useless. Even worse for a game like Midnight Resistance as again, it runs it as two player, and its a scrolling game, and won't move unless the second player is moving!!!!

Its hugely frustrating, as the emulator appears to run fairly effectively, with good speed, low sound glitches (a slight delay perhaps, but not hugely problematic) and relatively compatible.

Does anyone have a fix/workaround/solution? I've tried a couple of things with the pad physical control settings but still no joy. Wondering if other Android users are getting the same issues? Be it on another device or the Xperia Play?

Please respond, its heartbreaking that its not working properly!!! Nitro is one of my favourite games!!!