Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Gran Turismo 5 on Tuesday 02 November 2010 ....?

Hi everyone,
    just read that GT5 will be available on stores on Tuesday 02 November 2010....

Is this the final date, or will it a delay again?

GT5 will be my the final reason for finally getting a PS3 ....
    A500 - A600 - A1200

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gran Turismo 5 and Final Fantasy are probably my own 2 reasons for purchasing a PS3 too.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    As far as I heard, that is gonna be the official release date, but of course you'll never know, we have already been fooled too much for many times.

I think that there are far better PS3 exclusive titles than FFXIII. Not that I think it's a bad game, but seriously there were better ones on the PS2. And btw, what is holding you back of finally buying some next gen consoles? I assume it's not a money problem, as the consoles nowadays are already very cheap compared to the price the had at there release.

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    no, not a moneyu problem, is more a priority problem, i always have many thing were i can spend/invest mey money, this month it was my new laptop... i also have always something in my apartment were i can spend some money... paintng... new floor... 2 months ago i closed a balcony... but i am sure i will not resist more time.... the day i see GT5... oh boy.
    A500 - A600 - A1200

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    The money problem was meant for Harrison, as he still doesn't own one of the next gen consoles, although he owns a Wii, which is not really next gen, if you ask me.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've recently preferred PC gaming over consoles. Many of the best titles from the 360 get ported directly to the PC, and many of the PS3 titles too. And for PC exclusives, the racing games especially, such as Race On, Grid, DiRT etc are far better than anything consoles can deliver at the moment. But GT and FF are 2 series I'm a big fan of and will need to own and play at some point.

Other than a few key titles, there hasn't been that much on either the 360 or PS3 that has really grabbed my attention or made me really want one. With so many great PC releases, and the power of current graphics cards and CPUs they are surpassing consoles again and that's meant I've really not needed them.

I will own both in the end, but it doesn't bother me when. You can already buy many of the games releases a year or more old for both systems at under £10, so it is good to wait and then buy up all the games I wanted to play for next to nothing later.

The Darth Popsicle! VIP
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude...

Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The reason I bought a PS3.

Two bloody years ago..

I'll put a fiver on it being delayed again which would make it the biggest cocktease in history.

Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I preordered this game pretty much exactly two years ago (I looked it up; 09.10.2008). That preorder is still open, and I'm still waiting. This game is going to support the new 3D functions, and I've been saving up to blow a huge amount of cash on a big 3D-enabled TV. But then my Citrôen broke down in very bad way a couple of weeks ago, so since this Sunday I've been an owner of a six year old Peugeot 406. And the 3D-TV? Well, maybe next year.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peugeot 406's are great cars. I had my 406 for 10 years and only just sold it last month due to the mileage getting too high and it needing some work for the next MOT (brake discs and tyres). It was 13 years old though with 156K on the clock and hadn't had any major issues. The worst was a replacement radiator and cooling fan. The rumours of French car build quality and reliability are not true. The 406 is a very solid car and the diesels go on forever. I've just replaced it with a 407 HDi. Still do miss the 406 though as it had a lot more power (2.0T petrol) and the handling was a bit more precise.