Thread: Error #2032

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Error #2032

I always get the message "Error loading configuration file. Error #2032" when I want to watch videos at some sites, f.ex. also Gametrailers. YouTube works fine though. Already searched a bit on the internet, but I don't find any solution to this.

Latest FlashPlayer is installed, and also works fine in 32 bit Windows Explorer. Firefox refuses to play the videos and gives me this error.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a security certificate loading error in the browser.

This error is caused by Flash Air being used to serve the video from a secure server connection over shttp, which requires your browser to accept an SSL security certificate from a site. Check your browser settings and see if you are currently allowing SSL certificates to be allowed in your browser.

Also try loading any video urls, altering the shttp to just http and see if they then load. This will confirm it is a security certificate issue with your browser. Youtube videos load because it doesn't serve them over a secure connection.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    SSL is allowed, and the videos at GameOne or Gametrailers are not shttp. I backedup firefox with FEBE from my old PC, so basically nothing changed.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm... I'm not sure then. Do you have anything else running that might block such certificate authorisation? Firewall, other scanner or browser security plugins?

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea. Strange also that it doesn't work either with 64bit Explorer, don't know the message anymore, but it says something about flashplayer in a 64bit environment, and that you should use 32bit version of Explorer.

I also only have Windows firewall running. But that would then anyway block it in 32bit Explorer too I guess.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still didn't fix this

Strange thing is that my laptop also runs Windows 7 64-bit, and Firefox there has exactly the same settings, but it works just perfectly.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did some more investigating today, but didn't find anything on the net. Then I just disabled Adblock Plus for these pages, and now it just works fine. Strange, I think on my laptop Adblock Plus is also enabled, but it works just fine, gonna check that tomorrow.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah! AdBlock Plus does stop some sites or parts of sites working for me too and I have to disable it for them. My banking site doesn't work at all with it enabled. Never had a problem with videos though. Glad you finally managed to work out the cause.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I noticed it, as I could see the BLOCK thingy attached to the video frame, like it is attached on adverts or similar stuff. That was kinda suspicious