Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

vBulletin 4 update

The forum software has now been updated again to the newly released latest version of vB 4.0.4

The vBulletin developers are scheduling regular incremental updates, to be released each month. This will include all bug fixes and updates they have been working on during that month, and so the aim is to regularly provide these monthly updates to customers to keep the software as up to date as possible.

As always, if you spot any new bugs, something broken, or strange goings on please let me know.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sidebar feature now added to the right of the forum index/homepage.

This shows the latest threads, posts, blogs, articles etc, plus more popular search terms used by members that are tagged in posts. Handy for quick navigation to new content.

This sidebar can be opened and closed, and the site should remember its current state, so if you don't want it open you can slide it closed and it should stay there.

I've also added a popular site tags cloud to the CMS home page.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The members map is back!

The vB mod that provides this hasn't been updated to vB4, but a helpful member of the vB community has updated it to work, and I'm pleased to say that his update does indeed work well. A proper new version from the original mod's author is currently in development and will be released this summer, with new features, and a new look, but until then we have the old members map back, complete with all members existing locations.

If you haven't added your location to the map yet, please do. It is great fun seeing where everyone is located on the world map.

You can access the map from the forum tab, under the community menu (called GoogleMap ME).

Adventurer Speed Biker Champion, Tadpole Champion, Pearl Hunt Champion, Spacerunner 2 Champion, Marble Mayhem Champion, Galaxians Champion, Starfrosch Champion, K Tire Racing Champion, Way of the stick Champion Phantom's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Dave, nice work, I'm really impressed.

I've been absent for the time being, but returning back, I've found all these changes. Great work man.
    [b]To Be A True Adventurer, You Ought To Play Real Text Adventures[/b]