So I finally decided to build a new PC once again, since mine is already 5-6 years old (P4 2,8GHz). It will surely not be for gaming, but I definitely need a faster one, as mine is struggling if it has 2 different tasks to do, f.ex. extracting a .rar file when burning a DVD or copying a file to another disk.

This will also be used to stream HD material to the PS3, as now, most of the time, if the video is 720p or more, the .mkv files are jerking on the screen, making them unwatchable.

And of course I will need more storage, as all my disks are full, so I will make sure that I have more space, which at the moment is even a bit less than 1TB.

So this is what I intended to get:

Case
ANTEC P183 140€
(Seems to be a top case, YouTube video here)

Mainboard
ASUS P7P55D-E LX 135€
(This already features USB 3.0 and SATA III, so at least I will be up to date for future hardware, and don't need to upgrade again in 1 or 2 years)

CPU
INTEL Core i5-750 170€
(I wanted to get an i7-860, but it's 85€more expensive, and I think for my needs, the i5 will be enough)

CPU Cooler
SCYTHE Mugen 2 Rev. B 45€

Memory
G.SKILL DDR3 1333 Kit 4GB F3-10600 CL8D-4GBHK (XMP) 130€
(This one is compatibility tested with the ASUS mainboard)

GPU
ASUS ATI Radeon HD5770 1024MB 145€
(Don't think I will need a more powerful card, and this already has DirectX 11)

PSU
COUGAR 700 CM 120€
(These PSU's get the best reviews from all, don't know if 700 Watt is perhaps too much though)

HDD
3x SAMSUNG (1.5TB) Spinpoint F3 EcoGreen 95€ (each)
(I know that some will perhaps now discuss which brand of HDD is better, but price/performance of the Samsung disks is the best, and I'm also pretty happy with all of my Samsung disks so far)

Any suggestions?