Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Darth Popsicle! VIP
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only thing I'm growing is molds on the bathroom walls... does that count?

Sadly, I don't have a garden, otherwise I'd probably be growing some veggies. Some disturbingly shaped ones, like this FOETUS POTATO.

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks like a Pink Fur Apple Potato and I'm growing them so if I get some bizarre ones I'll have to photo them.
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Poor My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    paksoi, shallots, rhubarb, strawberries, lettuce, raspberries, tomatoes, peppers, cherries, pears, mint ,thyme, rozemary, oregano, tarragon, dill, parsley, sage, basil, chives and... haze and whitewidow.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I planted tomatoes yesterday. We have some of those patio bags for planting them, and I've placed them in front of the shed in a nice sunny spot.

Also planted the sweet peas. Created 2 cane wigwams for them to grow up and tied the little plants to the bottom. I always enjoy growing sweet peas.

Was also the first chance I've had this year to mow the lawn. It is in quite a patchy state in places, no thanks to the black sunflower seeds we feed the greenfinches getting all over the grass, so there was lots of raking to try and remove them all. Will probably have to get some of the lawn sand to try and repair the really bad places. Luckily it is mainly at one end near the back of the garden. But loads of moss in the grass this year too as it got very water logged over the past couple of months. Might borrow my father's electric moss rake to try and sort that out, although I might end up with no lawn at all and discover it was a moss lawn!

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Make sure you wrap your Toms in fleece as it's given out a cold night tonight and you might get some frost damage.
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD