Mostly Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Amiga 1200 sound improvement

Been pretty peeved with the sound I was getting out from my RGB cable connected to my LCD TV. Sound was lacking clarity and also was getting major inteference. I decided to purchase some PC speakers with adapter cable. Wow what a difference. The sound is so much better and the inteference has gone. If you have the same issue it's well worth the £30 to do it

For those who dare! ClassicWB dev
    VIP
    Forum Mod
    Chopper Challenge Champion, The Collector Champion, BombJack Arcade Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Paintballing - Assault Champion, Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion, Himalayaya Champion, Sea Dogs Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Operation Switchover Champion Bloodwych's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, sound through some TV's is bad.

I remember when I got my separate little stand alone amp, hooked it up to car stereo speakers then to the A500. It was like having a new computer!!!!!

Those were the days! Pumping out Megablast, Pinball Dreams and Shadow of the Beast!
    Live Long and Procrastinate
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

Adventurer Speed Biker Champion, Tadpole Champion, Pearl Hunt Champion, Spacerunner 2 Champion, Marble Mayhem Champion, Galaxians Champion, Starfrosch Champion, K Tire Racing Champion, Way of the stick Champion Phantom's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use a 2.1 (+subwoofer) system with my A1200. The difference is marvellous. Especially with the subwoofer...
    [b]To Be A True Adventurer, You Ought To Play Real Text Adventures[/b]

Mostly Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to admit I always thought the music that went with Shadow of the Beast 2 was excellent. Just as well as it took me ages to complete the game

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwych View Post
    I remember when I got my separate little stand alone amp, hooked it up to car stereo speakers then to the A500. It was like having a new computer!!!!!
    I did that too. When I was still at school, before I could afford a decent Hi-Fi separates setup I purchased some of those rear parcel shelf pod car speakers and connected them up to an amplifier. They sounded great compared to anything I had before.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!