Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by P G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by madpierre06 View Post
    Great idea. Voted, and really looking to see how it pans out. Of course, there can really only be one Number One, Wings.
    Wings is truly one of the better games released for the Amiga. Will be interesting to see if it reaches the top ten. Problem is that it competes with classics like Moonstone and Monkey Island. I guess we're in for a tight finish. I'm personally putting my bets on SlamTilt, the greatest pinball game of all times.
    WINGS WINGS WINGS! WINGS Wins!
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have now had a staggering 400 people submit their votes into the survey, and a total of 614 people registering to take part, so hopefully more will be completing the survey and submitting their results in the coming days.

400 people submitting their votes is more than I was ever hoping for, although I have secretly been hoping to hit 500 votes as that would be a great number to have voting on the survey to make it show a lot of the community took part.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's really nice, I thought that only a small amount of people would take part in the survey. This will also be good for future surveys.

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    We have now had a staggering 400 people submit their votes into the survey, and a total of 614 people registering to take part, so hopefully more will be completing the survey and submitting their results in the coming days.

400 people submitting their votes is more than I was ever hoping for, although I have secretly been hoping to hit 500 votes as that would be a great number to have voting on the survey to make it show a lot of the community took part.
    Are you getting votes from many places? Apart from europe, do you have votes from Australia? South and North America? Africa? Asia?
    A500 - A600 - A1200

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've not put together the survey information about each person taking part yet, but looking through it quickly, most people are from Europe, Canada and USA. Especially Poland, UK and Germany.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Voting for the Top 100 will be closing next Monday 8th March, so if you haven't got your votes in yet please be quick.

Thank you to everyone who has so far taken part and voted for their favourite games. We have now had over 500 votes submitted, so the final results will be constructed from the votes of a lot of Amiga fans.

I will also be sending a reminder email this week to everyone who has registered to take part, but has not yet completed their voting and submitted their entry, to give them a final chance to submit their votes.

If possible I hope to have the results compiled and ready to be released towards the end of next week.

Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Hi madpierre06 and welcome to CA. Wings is one of my favourites too. Sadly with the voting so far it isn't at the top, but you will be pleased to know that it is safely within the current Top 100 as it stands, with 168 people having voted so far.
    G'Day Harrison, and thanks for the welcome. I've been here previously, life got in the road and couldn't remember my previous details so very happy to rekindle interest and rejoin through the Top 100 poll.

Adventurer Speed Biker Champion, Tadpole Champion, Pearl Hunt Champion, Spacerunner 2 Champion, Marble Mayhem Champion, Galaxians Champion, Starfrosch Champion, K Tire Racing Champion, Way of the stick Champion Phantom's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've voted long time ago. Waiting for the final results.
    [b]To Be A True Adventurer, You Ought To Play Real Text Adventures[/b]

Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is the top 100 going to be revealed any time soon?

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it is. I haven't had chance to sort out all of the results into the final presentation yet. Next week it will be revealed.