Mostly Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Announcing the winners of the Festive Amiga Games Making Competition

Hi everyone!

Well, you've all had a month now to download and try out the entries for the first Festive Amiga Games Making Competition and give them your five-star rating, and now it's time for us to announce the winners. Thank you to everyone who participated by entering the competition and those who played the games and rated them. We still plan on helping all entrants to finish their games and add the finishing touches to them so that they can be released on CD as well as free downloads from our website and Aminet.

Now, without further ado, I present to you the winners of the first Festive Amiga Games Making Competition:

First Prize: X-Mas Disaster 2999 - GUS Entertainment (Jordi Palome, Juan A. Gomez and Carlos Peris)
    (Receiving a signed Award Certificate, USB Rocket Launcher, RGB-S-Video Adapter, two Control Pads, PCMCIA 5-in-1 Card Reader, a box of 25 Floppy Disks, Oscar & Diggers for CD32 and the Festive Games CD)

Second Prize: X-Mas Syman - Ultimate Amiga (Hungry Horace and Mihcael)
    (Receiving a signed Award Certificate, Control Pad, a box of 25 Floppy Disks, Oscar & Diggers for CD32 and the Festive Games CD)

Third Prize: Cornelius Saves Christmas - Atropos Studios (Alkis Polyrakis)
    (Receiving a signed Award Certificate, one box of 25 Floppy Disks and the Festive Games CD)

Runners-up will all receive a signed Award Certificate for participating, as well as a copy of the Festive Games CD, once it's finished.

I'd like to personally congratulate everyone who participated and helped make this such a successful Amiga event, and hope you will all join in on future projects and contests. With your help, we will keep the Amiga spirit alive for years to come!

Due to the positive response to our first competition, Underground Arcade will now begin running quarterly Amiga Games Making Competitions, with details on our next competition "Retro Remix" coming very shortly!
    The Amiga rules!

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great. I will take another look at these winning games when I get time.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Mostly Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a photo of the competition prizes under the Amiga Christmas Tree

If the contestants would like to private message or email me with their postal addresses, we'll send these prizes out as soon as we can!
    The Amiga rules!