Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

New TOSEC site opens

A new TOSEC site http://www.tosecdev.org/ has now opened.

Anyone who has been collecting roms for some time will know all about the TOSEC project. However you have probably also noticed that not much activity has happened within the TOSEC dats regarding updates for quite some time. The last updates for the Amiga TOSECs was 14-03-2007 for example!

This new site seems a bit more logically laid out and functional compared to the old one, which was confusing to navigate and never really told you much. The new one also has a forum, so if you wish to take part in discussions with the future of TOSEC take a look. There is also a download section to get hold of DATs.

Currently the only up to date Dats are for the TOSECISO's which were still being worked on anyway, but lets hope work will begin on the rom dats soon too.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    A new TOSEC site http://www.tosecdev.org/ has now opened.

Anyone who has been collecting roms for some time will know all about the TOSEC project. However you have probably also noticed that not much activity has happened within the TOSEC dats regarding updates for quite some time. The last updates for the Amiga TOSECs was 14-03-2007 for example!

This new site seems a bit more logically laid out and functional compared to the old one, which was confusing to navigate and never really told you much. The new one also has a forum, so if you wish to take part in discussions with the future of TOSEC take a look. There is also a download section to get hold of DATs.

Currently the only up to date Dats are for the TOSECISO's which were still being worked on anyway, but lets hope work will begin on the rom dats soon too.
    Don't mean to sound stupid but what are DAT'S?