Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's always caturday! My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    And Flash Player 10.1 beta is out, yeah!
    I can't see anything that it's for nVidia GPU's only, so could you test it Harry?

For now I've only tested the following (with Firefox 3.6b2):
    YouTube - Where the Hell is Matt? (HD)
    Flash Element 2 - Tower Defense.net (highest quality, music, sounds and jibblets on with fast forward action)
    Doom Triple Pack
    ... and all I can say is... PHUNK YEAH!
    I know that some of you might not notice any difference with your i7 quad CPU's, but after giving my good old AMD x2 4200+ a little brake, I sure can.
    Well done Adobe! :thumbsup:

Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not sure but if there is problem in your Internet speed there is software called video accelerator it works fine with me and don't have to wait for video to buffer it manage everything fine hope your problem got solved..
    [url=http://www.zoombits.co.uk/]digital camera memory cards[/url]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another one of those "we will speed up your *everything* up to 5000%"?

There's a big difference between slow buffering and low framerate of those videos.

When watching a vid, it HAS TO buffer itself (AKA download on your computer) and not even a Super Highspeed Video accelerator can do anything about it if your connection is slow (or in some cases a badly configured network), in any case you HAVE TO wait for it to buffer.

A slow framerate of the video usually occurs on slower computers, below 1GHz single-core let's say but we all know how really it's like , well, because, basically - Flash sucks.
    YES, you will get a better framerate (tho don't expect anything above 30fps, that's usually yt's standard) of most of youtubes (or vimeos, wutever) HD vids when downloaded and played on *ANY* player that understands that format (Media Player Classic Home Cinema with Shark's codecs is my favorite combination), you don't have a Special Only Super Video Accelerator Plus util for that. But if your computer is slow you will get slow framerate on both.

BTW: the newest Flash 10.1 beta 3 is out since Feb 23, along with newest NVidia drivers it speeds up the experience greatly even on my friends single-core 1GHz CPU with some GeForce7 card and he was finally able to see some HD movies.
    Last edited by Shoonay; 10th March 2010 at 13:10.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Flash 10.2 preview for 64-bit browsers is here: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html