Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dingoo A320

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a good point if you do a lot of travelling. I generally don't so it isn't such a problem. As for battery life, I've managed to get my PSP lasting up to 10 hours on a full charge as I run games and emulation all from memory cards so it isn't draining the battery accessing UMD discs.

I think with the latest custom firmwares you can now use 8GB Memory sticks. At the moment I have a couple of 4GB Memory sticks which can fit a lot of software and roms on them and are more than enough for my current needs.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I now added 4170 Spectrum and 445 MSX 1&2 ROMs. There will be hell of a lot of ROMs on that little sucker in the end

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And yet you probably still won't play any of them!

Much like me with my emulation system and PSP. Both are heavily loaded up with emulators and roms, but I always seem to boot up and play the same games...

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Added 4290 C64 games and 1520 Atari ST games.

Together I have now 17.919 games installed, without counting CPS1, CPS2 and NeoGeo, I still have to test and convert these to see which ones I will put onto it.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Coming close to the 20.000 games, added Game Boy 571, and Game Boy Color 465 games.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lets see. If you just tested each game you now have installed, with an average of 5 minutes each, you would need 1667 hours, or 69.5 days! Although with your job it's doable.

Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teho
    Couldn't get Megadrive or NEO-GEO working, it wouldn't recognise the roms I had. Haven't looked into that further.
    The NeoGeo ROMs have to be converted into .mvs files, otherwise they don't run.

MegaDrive games have to be in .smd format. If you have .bin files, just rename them, and they will run, no conversion needed.
    Yes, I figured this out before I left for that job I've been on the past weeks. I installed only a select few titles I thought I'd actually be playing and took the system with me. Not that I'd have much spare time to use it, but had a couple of hours in the evenings if me and my colleague wasn't doing anything else. Also, was great to pass the time on the plane with it. Played a couple of arcade beat'em-ups, me and my mate passing it between eachother every other credit.

The rooms we had had old 19" CRT TVs in them, with a scart connector on the back. Had to get a longer cable for it, but otherwise hooking the unit up to those TVs worked fine, so spent many an evening playing SNES RPGs before going to bed.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Teho View Post
    The rooms we had had old 19" CRT TVs in them, with a scart connector on the back. Had to get a longer cable for it, but otherwise hooking the unit up to those TVs worked fine, so spent many an evening playing SNES RPGs before going to bed.
    Have still to test the TV out yet.

Btw, I got my black Dingoo today, now starting to install Dingux. I will use the 8GB card I still have for this one, won't buy another 16GB, they're still too expensive, got one from eBay, really cheap, for 36€ with shipping. In the shops here in Luxembourg they're still above 50€.

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    must read all this post again, but,
    Demon, Teho, do you know what is the average price in ebay for Dingoo 320?

i see most of them around 80 pounds, but i can see some at 60 pounds...

what specs should i look for? any significant differences between models?
    or are they all the same? all fo them are ok for the ps3 stuff?
    A500 - A600 - A1200

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    It should be 50£ now, something like that. There's no real differences, only that some are form China and some from Hongkong, can't remember anymore which ones are the original?

This one's seems fine, even shipping is free:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dingoo-A320-Em...item2a00d46282