Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I could do that, but atm I need my money first....really hope that they stop being bitches about it.
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    UPDATE: So I actually got a FULL refund! Amazing, only took 7 months! anyway, I finally had to decide on a laptop...going with the fact that I was using this laptop for purely music, I decided to bite the bullet and go with a Mac. That's right, the guy that hates Macs owns one. Have to say, somethings are better, others are worse, but overall it's just different. Really, that's all it is. I don't mind it, I'm still getting used to it so I'm no pro. I had to wait all day for iTunes to sort out my library from XP so that I didn't lose my plays, ratings and play lists....only took 13 hours

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They are nicely designed laptops. I know I go on about not liking Macs, but it is more the over pricing of their hardware that I don't like.

And you can always install XP/Vista or Win 7 on there for a dual boot system, which is the best of both worlds.
    Last edited by Harrison; 15th December 2009 at 12:39.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea pricing is a bit wtf but what can I do...I got a pretty good deal, so yea not too upset about it Things are a bit all over the place, but I guess, if you were an idiot and knew nothing about computers, this is the best option lol

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you take out an extended warranty with it? I would highly recommend you do.

Apple hardware is fairly robust, without any major hardware failures, but their ports still seem quite fragile compared to PCs. A friend works at an Apple store and he said they get loads of Mac laptops back with USB and network ports that just break and need a new motherboard to fix them. And Apple still have some battery issues, although I think that effect iPods more than laptops.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep got the extended warranty....very expensive tho! hmm, don't wanna hear that about the USB ports, they are what I will be using the most! It's ok about the battery, this unit will only ever be run off mains, so not too worried about that. Ipods....I wouldn't know, I usually use mine every day in the car so it gets recharged so I don't notice!