Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UAE Wii v3

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Have you read anything about continued development of Wii UAE? What they still want to add or improve?
    No, not at all, don't know if they continue or not? But to be honest, I won't use it anyway, there's so many reasons I still prefer WinUAE to any console port, so I really don't care, only tested this to see how good/bad it works.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm actually the same. I prefer to use emulators that emulate computer on a PC as you have full control and functionality.

However, it is good to be able to emulate other consoles on a console. Gives more of the feel of the original system playing it on a TV with a controller.

Regarding the Wii, are going to buy the classic controller for it? Or have you tried Gamecube controllers on it yet?

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Regarding the Wii, are going to buy the classic controller for it? Or have you tried Gamecube controllers on it yet?
    I dunno. I already had a look at it on Amazon, but I don't think I will get one, because, do I really need it? I'm not gonna play retro stuff on the Wii anyways. I used the GC controller once when testing a GC backup, that was it, worked perfectly though.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What about downloadable content from the Wii arcade (or whatever they call it)? That has loads of remade retro games, plus loads of new ones. That generally uses the classic controller or a GC pad.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    What about downloadable content from the Wii arcade (or whatever they call it)? That has loads of remade retro games, plus loads of new ones. That generally uses the classic controller or a GC pad.
    I downloaded a torrent containing every DLC out at the moment for the Wii from BG and it's over 10GB big.

You can hold the WiiMote horizontally and it is like you would have a classic controller, the way you also play Amiga games or Mario Kart f.ex. Perhaps I will buy one next time I order something, as it's not that expensive. But I don't think I will need it.