Thread: Kung Fu Hustle

Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Kung Fu Hustle

Just got this delivered on friday along with a few other DVD's, have to say it is as mad as a box of frogs.

It is produced and directed by Stephen Chow (Shaolin Soccer) who also stars in it and has some of the coolest,craziest fight sequences i have ever seen choreographed by Yuen Wo Ping (The Matrix).

I would definitely recommend this to any fan of martial arts films, and even if you aren't a fan its worth seeing just for the madcap Chinese humour, a thoroughly enjoyable romp for a Sunday night.
    [URL="http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/"]Hey Hey 16k by Rob Manuel[/URL] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have seen it a while ago, and I also bought the DVD. I like it a lot, especially the scene, where the guy stabs his knives into Chow, and then drops the snakes on him, and he tries to whistle

Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    that scene was funny as hell i was nearly crying when Chow threw his knife into the wall and it rebounded and stuck in his arm
    [URL="http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/"]Hey Hey 16k by Rob Manuel[/URL] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I tried to watch this but didn't really get it, but i was tired as hell at the time and ended up falling asleep. Plus we had friends round at the time

Maybe I should give it another go sometime.