Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    What sort of size webspace were you looking for
    Don't know, perhaps 100-200MB.
    and what did you want to use it for?
    To link some files. I linked the pdf retro magazines on this forum, and also when I did the audio quiz, I linked it from there. But 30MB is very small, and with the pdf and audio files for one quiz, it's almost full.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cannot really recommend any free web hosting services as most are very restrictive and limiting in their access and usage.

However, if that is all the space you need then I would be more than happy to let you have some space on the classicamiga server for your own use. I will PM you with more details regarding this.

Plus for files that are going to be used for things relating to classicamiga anyway, such as quizzes you can host those on the classicamiga server anyway. Things such as the audio file quiz for example could be hosted on the server without any problems. I will setup a Quiz area on the server for future use to host images and other Quiz related files for you.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, fine, thanks. I really don't need that much, but 30MB is somewhat almost nothing, you cannot store a bigger file or so. The files don't only need to be stored, but also linked, that is my main problem.