First of all, i am a long time Ferrari fan... zero points in the first round but i liked it.

I found the first grand prix of 2009 very nice:

- front wing getting larger was a very good move, it gives more stability when driver A is driving very closer to driver B, it makes it much easyer to get out of a bend on his tail. Overtaking will be a more commom thing

- slicks, also a good move, improves grip

- Kerbs, could make formula1 even more atractive, getting cinectic energie (clean energy) from braking to hive for a few seconds extra +/- 80HP

So, i saw a very interesting race:
- with a very strong pace from Brawn GP... not all the work cames from Honda, Ross Brawn did also a great job setting up a new team.

- Red Bull also with a strong pace, but i dont know if they will keep it next races...

I alwasy see F1 from TV and also from formula1.com with live direct times, and:

- BMW where very very fast
- Renault, even with a good position from Alonso, i didn't saw great times from them
- Ferrari, best Ferrari time was not bad, but...
- for some time during race, from all drivers, from the best time to the worst time there was no more then 1,7s witch i think is very good, last years we saw sometimes more then 3 or 4 seconds....

And eve with all restrictions, they are running at the same pace as last year...!

I know it's only the first race, but i liked what i saw.
What you think?