Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, I havent even got a GF/Aeon thingy yet...
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, I havent even got a GF/Aeon thingy yet...
    It are Espers like in FF6. GF are FF8 and Aeons are FF10.

I have now completed 20/45 hunts (and only 3/30 of the hunt club, which you join later). I have 5 Espers, last one I fought was Zalera the Death Seraph, which was not so hard to fight. I also explored more of the world, as there are some sections, you don't have to visit directly during the storyline.

I also checked the aerodrome, and there you can buy tickent for different flight destinations. It costs 200 Gil, and you can also explore the airplane, which is quite good looking. There are even merchants where you can buy stuff, and you have a Saloon onboard where you can have a drink. But teleporting is faster and cheaper anyway. There's a little sidequest on the airships though, so at least take the airplane once to start the event (thereafter you have to take the airplane for each flight route once, as you have to visit Ann's 6 sisters who work on different flight routes).

During the last 3 days, I only did some hunts, sidequests and Esper catching. In the main story I'm at the port of Balfonheim, and I think I'm gonna continue a bit in the story, as the hunts now start to get tougher, and I need some more uplevelling. But at the port of Balfonheim I can also get the fishing rod to start the fishing sidequest.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I began the fishing game today, but stopped almost immediately. It's very boring and a bit tough too. You go to a location and have to give orders to the guy with the rod. On screen then appear buttons you have to push the right way and time, but it goes very fast and is easy to miss. So after catching only a few fish, I quit, and I think I'm not going to do all the fishing sidequest.

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I'm currently trying to get to the tomb to retrieve the artefact to prove the identification of Lady Ashe. I am past the first sandsea, get through half of another and get to this cave. There are these toads plus slimers and I cant get through. These guys are nasty and I cant kill them. Help please?

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    What do you mean by "I cant kill them"? Are they too strong, and you don't manage to kill them, or does it even not hurt them? What Slime and Toads are it exactly, as there are many through the game? What weakness do they have? How do you try to fight them, short ranged, long ranged or both?

I never had big problems killing non boss enemies, later there are some tougher ones though. Maybe you should level up, what level are your characters?

I'm at the final point in the game now. I can now still do sidequests and hunts, or when I take my airship, the Strahl (which means beam in german), and fight through the last chapter and end the game. I don't know what I should do exactly. Spend another 30 hours hunting, or just finish it off.

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All my characters are around lvl 16, apart from Vosseler who is 18. It seems that it does very little damage, if any. I don't know if I should level up or not.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    What licenses do you have? You should be able to use black magick against the enemies, as almost all enemies are weak against an element. Equip a gambit slot on one character with Libra or use a Bangle on one character to always see the enemies stats., thus weakness.

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you get to use black magic? I have the licenses, but I cant cast them...dont you need some other item?

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have to buy the magicks (yeah, it's called magick, don't know why) in magick shops of course. Then acquire and open the license on the license board for it. Then it will be added in your battle menu. Don't you have a manual?

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol, no just lazy. Hehe, Yea I should buy them hey....but no cash, need to kick some ass and get some cash.