I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

What recession????????????

I have a feeling I've put one of this guys other eBay auctions for a modded 1200 before but that one was for a black PPC 1200. This is for a 1200 with scandoubler, built in CD Rom, 5GB HDD, LCD screen with speakers and he's called it a "Notebook" and is asking $1200 minimum!!!!! I thought Notebooks were smaller and lighter than laptops. That must be a stupid size and weight and I wouldn't think you'd be having any children after having that microwaving your balls for a few hours.
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The sellers name definitely looks familiar, and I think you are right. There was that black PPC A1200 at a silly price.

It might be a silly price he is asking, but it is an interesting custom A1200 all the same. Not my cup of tea, but looks quite nicely done. Interesting positioning of the CD drive too. I was considering adding a drive in the side, rather than the rear, although the additional plastic to fit it doesn't look that aesthetically pleasing, so I'm going to stick with a rear mounted drive in my A1200.

BTW, how many spare floppy drives does that guy have in the background?

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    BTW, how many spare floppy drives does that guy have in the background?
    About 36.

I agree it's interesting but awful. What amazes me is he's spent all this time and attention on this 1200 but then gives it the old yellowing "tank" mouse.

BTW does anyone know what CD he has in the CD drive? I'm just being nosey.
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    £1,500 F*CKING OUTRAGIOUS PRICE!!!!!!

Componently speaking its not worth a 3rd of the BIN!!!!!!

Feking cabinet door hinges?! ****ing amature!

I could build a box for half that price, not only would it run rings around it! it would have an 060 in it as well!!!!!

normally i would applaud the effort.... but in this case the price is beyond unreleastic... its insane.... clearly he does not want to sell it!

btw, for those in europe, you would need new psu's for the LCD AND the Amiga.

.... bah.... silly seller!
    If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning, i would hammer in the evening, i would hammer all day

Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks like a 'back-up' driver cd for the Indivision scandoubler/flicker fixer.
    This is not a signature