Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to know. Thanks for letting us know.

Have you visited amibay yet? Even if you continue to use his ebay services, Amibay is a great extra resource for finding a lot of rare stuff, and the members are very helpful in going out of their way if you are looking for something.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Mostly Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a few things off him over the years, and never a problem, until the last few transactions. I bought a KB for my A1200, which got 'lost' (stolen more like). He also forgot to send me a top shield once, but it was cheap so I didn't care. He did answer messages on ebay when I asked where my item was. His inbox was full sometimes, so he didn't get some messages. I don't think that he is dishonest, but you never know. Sometimes I wondered if he does so many transactions that he sometimes forgets to post stuff, or gets confused, and thinks he has posted something when he hasn't. It seems odd though that I never had a problem, then all of a sudden, a few bad transactions...

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It makes sense that he might have just been getting overwhelmed with too many sales to cope. But if that was the case, then he should have stated longer expected dispatch and delivery times, and setup a spreadsheet or something to track each sale.

He probably did just get confused and in a muddle.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi the issue is still from 2009 but I have to confirm airey36 itself is a bad seller on ebay.
    He sold me a captive disk originals and like the other products, posted the following in his description:

"" "Amiga Original Game Tested on a 500 1 meg system

Captive by Mindscape note game is as pictured, is with a plastic case

good overall condition, complete with instructions note ive booted the disk and this is the version with the screen stanndard no number on screen

For the Amiga range of computers, should work on most systems unless designed for a specific model this will be stated in the listing, I do provied on request a disk that Kick Lo Re Allows a lot of the older games to work on the 1200/600 .

See my vast range of amiga games now listed on ebiduk.net save buy buying from my 250 games listed are all tested working and a lot cheaper than many ebay dealers "" "

He wanted to say that this game was tested and allegedly worked.
    After I got the game captive is what happened.
    I inserted the disk into my drive Amiga. My Amiga begins to load the game and it starts to rattle. Here I immediately went to the reading head broke the drive and then could not read a single floppy disk anymore. Everywhere was DF0 :????.
    I immediately turned on the buyer protection from PayPal because I've bought the game from there. have given disk is defective and the description does not on the actual state.
    So now my error comes after Paypal has told me I should send the package back, I'm unfortunately back your purchase. This had to follow it, Paypal rejected the buyers protection and graduated from the topic easily. I have sent the game since 02/28/2011 is the right place.
    The seller airey36 always claimed that he had not received it and I have to date received no money back. I paid € 50.22 for the game have to know her and I had to buy a new Amiga floppy drive for € 25.00. He has not even hurt me the behaupetete stattdesen paid and the game has been damaged during shipping. So these people are talked out but already bad right? Shall I tell you something? He has offered the game and simply NOT TESTED for sale.
    From this I do not rule out that he is a cheater is my view of miras ago my Ebay name her athran can look at my ratings, and believe me quietly what I have written to you. I can prove it, unfortunately, not really a cheat above is, in any case only because of my mistake because of the return shipping history, it's often the game is not captive arrived today. He does this only because he knows the buyer protection was rejected.
    in any case you shall all know, unfortunately I have to do this kind of experience with the ebay seller airey36.

Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He wanted to say that this game was tested and allegedly worked.
    After I got the game captive is what happened.
    I inserted the disk into my drive Amiga. My Amiga begins to load the game and it starts to rattle. Here I immediately went to the reading head broke the drive and then could not read a single floppy disk anymore. Everywhere was DF0 :????.
    I immediately turned on the buyer protection from PayPal because I've bought the game from there. have given disk is defective and the description does not on the actual state.
    So now my error comes after Paypal has told me I should send the package back, I'm unfortunately back your purchase. This had to follow it, Paypal rejected the buyers protection and graduated from the topic easily. I have sent the game since 02/28/2011 is the right place.
    The seller airey36 always claimed that he had not received it and I have to date received no money back. I paid € 50.22 for the game have to know her and I had to buy a new Amiga floppy drive for € 25.00. He has not even hurt me the behaupetete stattdesen paid and the game has been damaged during shipping. So these people are talked out but already bad right? Shall I tell you something? He has offered the game and simply NOT TESTED for sale.
    From this I do not rule out that he is a cheater is my view of miras ago my Ebay name her athran can look at my ratings, and believe me quietly what I have written to you. I can prove it, unfortunately, not really a cheat above is, in any case only because of my mistake because of the return shipping history, it's often the game is not captive arrived today. He does this only because he knows the buyer protection was rejected.
    in any case you shall all know, unfortunately I have to do this kind of experience with the ebay seller airey36.