Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Bad ebay seller. Avoid "airey36"

Hello,
    i bought an Amiga item long time ago from seller "airey36". It was an amiga ram card. I pay with insurance and tracking number, that he give me. The item was lost. He knows it is lost, and it didn't reach me, he can easily go to the web and check the status. He knows it's true, i contact many times and open an dispute in ebay, he said that he was checking with his post office. I waited long time, and agree to wait more time,so i forgot the time limit for the dispute to be open, and the time ended. I call him, and he didn't reply to my messages, i contact Ebay, that understand the situation, but they can't do anything because the time has ended.
    So, avoid this seller, he is not an honest person.
    I believe he really send the card, but it didn't arrive and he didn't do anything to resolve the problem, and didn't give me my money back.

So, avoid this seller, he is not an honest person.
    A500 - A600 - A1200

Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    @Tiago

my good friend, i dont doubt a word that you say, its very strange as any dealing I have had with Anthony (airey36) has been the complete opposite, a very genuine and helpful guy.

I do hope you can get some resolve with him, as you deserve it, if communication has broken down I help act an intermediate if you wish my friend.
    If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning, i would hammer in the evening, i would hammer all day

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetr0 View Post
    @Tiago

my good friend, i dont doubt a word that you say, its very strange as any dealing I have had with Anthony (airey36) has been the complete opposite, a very genuine and helpful guy.

I do hope you can get some resolve with him, as you deserve it, if communication has broken down I help act an intermediate if you wish my friend.
    Zetr0 that would be great, i don't think he will do anything, but if you know him,and if you can do it, i would thanks. I have all the info about, emails with him, with ebay, with my local post office, and tracking numbers.
    A500 - A600 - A1200

RetroSteve! My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought some items from airey36 a few years ago and the items arrived fine. Not bought anything since then though.

Competent Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same for me, I had some dealings with him a few years back, because he lives in Norfolk he brought them round and actually helped me set them up, he was extremely helpful and doesn't seem like someone who will rip people off.
    I've lost my smile again...

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey View Post
    Same for me, I had some dealings with him a few years back, because he lives in Norfolk he brought them round and actually helped me set them up, he was extremely helpful and doesn't seem like someone who will rip people off.
    Well, i am glad yoy didnt had problems with him. I cannot say the same.
    It is not the first time i had problems with ebay. It's not only the problem of didn't get the iten, but also education, he avoid me, and the answers the few times he did, were not the best.

anyway, i don't believe i will get my money back, but i think i should do samething, the only thing i could do is tell my story.
    A500 - A600 - A1200

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If he sent you the item with insured shipping then you definitely should be entitled to get your money back. The fact he isn't answering your emails is a bit strange. Even if he has already spent the money you paid him for the item, the postal insurance will be covering the refund, not himself personally. Seems a bit dodgy if he doesn't reply.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    If he sent you the item with insured shipping then you definitely should be entitled to get your money back. The fact he isn't answering your emails is a bit strange. Even if he has already spent the money you paid him for the item, the postal insurance will be covering the refund, not himself personally. Seems a bit dodgy if he doesn't reply.
    Correct.
    I talked with Ebay and they agree with me, but the limit has go beyond the limit, so they can't do anything. I trust him, when he said he was wainting for the post office to confirm the non-delivery, so i trust him.... and this is the result.
    A500 - A600 - A1200

Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    @Tiago

my friend as you know royal mail are a pain in the ass, as the item I sent insured to you that got lost, i had to wait ages before i could send out a claim for lost post!
    If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning, i would hammer in the evening, i would hammer all day

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is very true. However he should be communicating with Tiago to let him know the situation.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!