Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Too much Christmas spirits have pickled peoples brains?? I'd be more interested to see if when the auctions finish the items are actually paid for as there seems to be something very very dodgy going on.
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

For those who dare! ClassicWB dev
    VIP
    Forum Mod
    Chopper Challenge Champion, The Collector Champion, BombJack Arcade Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Paintballing - Assault Champion, Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion, Himalayaya Champion, Sea Dogs Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Operation Switchover Champion Bloodwych's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very true. If someone has gone out of their way to sabotage other peoples auctions and I was one of those people, I'd be very pi**ed off!

I haven't bothered to look at the bidding history yet, but it looks like someone has just gone and bid silly amounts on loads of PS3 auctions as the values are very similar. I guess we should be looking at the one(s) unaffected also and wondering why.

Strange. Never seen that on ebay before.
    Live Long and Procrastinate
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of the ones you've listed have sellers with a very low rating and all are based in the South East of England and with the all being similar then there is either someone being viscous and putting in fake bids or there are a lot of idiots who'll pay well over the odds for PS3's. But having had a quick look for PS3's on ebay and organizing it so that the highest price and P&P are shown first then I'm inclined to go for the latter. So if you own a PS3 then sell it on ebay for a vast profit and buy a new one from a shop and spend your remaining money on a shit load of games.
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

VIP
    Forum Mod
    Chopper Challenge Champion, The Collector Champion, BombJack Arcade Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Paintballing - Assault Champion, Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion, Himalayaya Champion, Sea Dogs Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Operation Switchover Champion Bloodwych's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I know one thing - this bidder is a prime suspect:

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI..._None_ViewLink
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

VIP
    Forum Mod
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like many have been pulled/sorted; still one or two strange auctions and prices floating around.
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    This to me seems like a bargain.

This However seems a total rip off (doesn't even tell you the size of HDD it has).
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

VIP
    Forum Mod
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, still some strange PS3 auctions.

Looks like I'll wait to buy a PS3 a bit longer. Or perhaps I'll get the new Xbox 360 Jasper, with the 65nm chips. I do like how easy it is to replace the PS3's 2.5" hard drive and the fact it's quiet and Blue Ray.

My friends launch 360 has just died for the second time. He went out and got a PS3 for xmas and is selling his 360 when it returns from repair!

I'm still loving my modded Xbox 1 to be honest!
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwych View Post
    Wow, still some strange PS3 auctions.

Looks like I'll wait to buy a PS3 a bit longer. Or perhaps I'll get the new Xbox 360 Jasper, with the 65nm chips. I do like how easy it is to replace the PS3's 2.5" hard drive and the fact it's quiet and Blue Ray.

My friends launch 360 has just died for the second time. He went out and got a PS3 for xmas and is selling his 360 when it returns from repair!

I'm still loving my modded Xbox 1 to be honest!
    When will people learn? If its made by M$, it will fail.
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    can it be something like old PS3 have hardware emulation fro ps2 titles, while new ones have software emulation ? (nto really sure what I am talking about here)