Downloads
    Uploads

Disney comes out of the closet

US, December 26, 2008 - Disney has left the kingdom of Narnia. After two films, the studio has parted ways with the Chronicles of Narnia franchise, leaving the third planned film, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, homeless.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the studio has decided not to exercise its option to co-produce and co-finance the third Narnia film with Walden Media. The budget and logistics were cited as Disney's primary concerns.

THR says these developments also cast doubt on whether the talent attached to Dawn Treader -- stars Georgie Henley, Skandar Keynes, William Moseley, Anna Popplewell, and Ben Barnes and director Michael Apted -- would remain involved now.

Walden is looking for a new home for Narnia, with 20th Century Fox said to be a likely contender. That would require a hefty commitment from Fox, however, given the pricey nature of the fantasy series.
    This is not a signature

Leeuwarden, Netherlands Or Hell from time to time
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The way you write it I thought it implied some sexual innuendo.

Though Disney was finally going to confess its characters are child molesters
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    U fooled me!
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/